Safety is the most important aspect of our work at Talon/LPE. We implement up-to-date training, reducing injury and loss time prevention. Talon/LPE operates a “top down” safety culture by emphasizing safety from every level of management.
DOESN'T HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT.
“We ensure all employees and subcontractors perform assigned duties in a safe and environmentally conscious manner.”
HOW WE PRIORITIZE SAFETY
Talon/LPE prioritizes a safe and nurturing work environment for its employees, subcontractors and clients. We take the following measures:
- Employ a Full-Time Corporate Health and Safety Staff
- Require Daily Job Safety Environmental Analysis (JSEA) meetings
- Mandate a Comprehensive Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Program
- Mandate Monthly Safety Meetings
- Ensure Employees are OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour Trained
- Require Annual Continuing Education for All Employees
- Mandate Overall Awareness of Safe Working Conditions